Are you struggling to live a good life?. If yes, I invite you to read these deep thoughts on one of the Christian role models. Christians believe that Jesus Christ is the perfect human being, and He shares his glory with His people. He gives them the grace, wisdom and authority to fight and live as He lived. When they struggle, they share His glory, live a meaningful and good life, and then become role models to others. One of the best role models is His mother.
You may know the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ. The early Christians, i.e. Church Fathers, wrote about her role in God’s plan for the world’s salvation. They called her the Theotokos, a Greek term that means “the Mother of God“. I want to introduce you to what they wrote about her in short, easy-to-read blog posts. Then, it is up to you to interpret and apply these writings in your life.
You have an active role to play in living a good life and working with God toward your salvation and those around you. I pray for these posts to guide you towards living a good life.
May God use this website for His glory!
- Nativity by Theodotus of Ancyra.Splendid and wonderful is the object of today’s solemnity! Splendid, because it offers common salvation to men; wonderful, because it … Read more
- Praiseworthy Mother by Theodotus of Ancyra.Innocent virgin, spotless, without defect, untouched, unstained, holy in body and in soul, like a lily-flower sprung among thorns, unschooled … Read more
- Mother of God by Theodotus of Ancyra.Hail, our desirable gladness;Hail, O rejoicing of the churches;Hail, O name that breathes out sweetness;Hail, face that radiates divinity and … Read more
- St. Joseph and Virgin Mary’s trials by Theodotus of Ancyra.
- Why born of a married virgin by Theodotus of Ancyra.But how is it that Jesus, who had to be born of a virgin, was born, not of an unmarried … Read more
More blog posts